Monitoring of Drug Delivery & Clearance in Target Tissues
Delivery and clearance of fluorescently labeled novel therapeutic candidates
- Fluorescently labeled therapeutics : Antibody, protein, peptide, exosome, nanoparticle, cell, gene, plasmid, small molecules, etc.
Biodistribution of novel anti-tumor therapeutic candidates and commercial anti-tumor drugs in tumor and other tissues
- Target tissue : Primary tumor tissue, surrounding microenvironment, major site of tumor metastasis (lymph node, liver, lung, brain, etc.)
- Anti-tumor therapeutics : Cytotoxic drugs, anti-angiogenic drugs, etc.
- Administration route : Eyedrops, intravenous injection, intravitreal injection, etc.
Sustained drug release from drug complex
- Drug complex types : Skin patch, transplantable complex, etc.
BBB penetration & delivery to brain tissue
- Target disease : Neurodegenerative disease, Stroke, etc.